Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Getting Started with the Ansible Collection for NGINX Controller

Today, I have a new post.  And a video demo.

I am not going to write it here.  You can go view it at the NGINX blog.

To warn you, the subject line says it all.
I have developed a set of Ansible Roles for NGINX Controller and have combined those into a Collection.

Working with a Collection is slightly different than working with Roles, just like using Ansible Tower is a bit different than using AWX (aka free Ansible).

In the post I cover both at a high level, Collections and Tower with NGINX Controller.


I also have sample repositories that I am maintaining:
And for the series that has been publishing so far: https://github.com/brianehlert/ansible-nginx-examples

I plan on breaking down the NGINX Controller examples as I have been with the NGINX data plane examples.


No comments: